I heart this purse and have officially added it to my "Wish List." With the $658.00 price tag, it is quite expensive, but still something I can admire. While it comes in a multitude of colors, I think I would choose the citron (shown) because it is very different and would add some zing to many outfits. I will say that I have a bone to pick with Coach because I feel like a lot of their purses are becoming way too expensive. Maybe my tastes have gotten expensive over they years, but at one time, I felt like you could get a very nice purse for a fairly reasonable amount of money. By reasonable, I mean $250.00 (still not that cheap) But, not bad for a nice leather purse. After checking out their website earlier this week, I found many of their bags to be over $400.00, with the highest topping out at over $1,000.00. I think they are letting their celebrity status, thanks to Us Weekly, go to their head. Either way, I still love the bag!!
3 comments:
Matt - I had no idea you had such a passion for purses...
Steve G.
Oh man, I guess the secret is out. I thought I could use my name in disguise. Shhh, try not to spill the beans about Matt's 2nd love! Me, being the first, of course!
I think my joke wasn't as funny as I thought. I'm using google RSS reader to look at your blog and it doesn't say who posted each message. But when I go to your blog, it says that Alison posted the message. Back to the drawing board.
Post a Comment