Friday, November 9, 2007

It's Back!

A lot of people have complimented me on my winter white ruffle coat from Urban Outfitters. I have to give the credit to my sister because she was the one who found this fabulous coat last year. I was just the schmuck who copied her great style. Anyway, yesterday I received an e-mail from UO and the ruffle coat was featured. While they are not carrying it in winter white this year, they do have it in black. I suggest trying the deep plum or deep teal though to add some spice to an outfit. It is a great coat, fairly warm, and not terribly expensive.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

I LOVE that coat!!! What size do you have? I was going to order a small but didn't know if it would fit.

Alison Hunt said...

Mine is a medium. I know that they carried them in the stores last year so you might want to call the one on Milwaukee to see if they carry it. If they do, head over and try it on for size.

Matthews said...

I didn't know if you were asking Ali or myself - so I thought that I would throw in the fact that I have a XXXL.