Ahhh, Thanksgiving.....probably one of my most favorite holidays for a couple of reasons. One, it kicks off the "holiday" season. I love the hustle and bustle that starts right after Turkey Day and continues through Christmas. Decorations are hung, Christmas music is played, and I feel that people in general are just in a better mood. Two, it is the perfect time to be with your family, just enjoying their company and eating a really great meal. I love the big family dinners and activities that lead up to dinner.....lounging, drinking, eating, and just spending time together. It is very relaxing for me!Anyway, I just wanted to wish everyone a VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! For those of you who are traveling near and far, be safe! Enjoy the company of your loved ones and be thankful to have them with you this Thanksgiving! Eat lots of turkey, relax and enjoy!!
1 comment:
And to you guys! So sad to hear of this re-uning in Lafayette while we are so far away! :-( But, on the other hand, did I see snow at the Chicago parade on WGN? Oh my! California's ok with me, I'd say! *GRIN*
Post a Comment