Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Over The River and Through The Woods....

To the Hunt's house we go!!!

What are your Thanksgiving plans? We will be heading to Lafayette this afternoon to spend Thanksgiving with Matt's family. Kelly and Jim are driving in from DC tonight, along with Aunt Ina and Uncle Steve from Wisconsin. The Zionsville Hunt's will join us for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. I am looking forward to seeing everyone; it will be great to catch up and eat lots of yummy food. Not 100% positive what is on the menu for tomorrow's feast, but I know I am contributing broccoli casserole, pecan pie, white chocolate chip pumpkin bread, and vidalia onion dip. I am thinking there will be some turkey, stuffing, and cranberries involved as well.

I think the rest of the weekend in Lafayette will consist of lots of shopping and a trip to Bloomington, with a stop in Zionsville to see The Barron's and The Connolly's. I am hoping to finish up my Christmas shopping this weekend. Yep, that is right, finish it up!!! Have a great Thanksgiving everyone and safe travels to all.

No comments: