
Last Thursday, I had a long over due hair appointment scheduled with my favorite hair stylist, Bob, from
Maxine. I am not very good about routine haircuts, as my last one was in February. Well, Bob took one look at my mane and said, "We need to take some length off." Well, I was in agreement and a little excited because I was thinking about chopping it off for sometime. After the first few snips, I asked him to show me the damage and to my surprise, it was not that bad. I told him to take it a little shorter, about shoulder length. Well, low and behold, he did (maybe even a little shorter) and the result is what you see in the picture. I will admit, I don't love it, but it is growing on me. This was a huge change for me, I think about 7 inches total, so I think it is only natural for me to miss my long hair. It is just hair, right? The good news is, it will grow back ~ hopefully sooner rather than later.
4 comments:
I LOVE IT! You look awesome!
So cute, I can't wait to see it in person.
Looks very cute - definitely a good hair cut!
Cute hair! It is always nice for a change! Let's try and set something up soon!
Post a Comment