The Konneker-Livermore wedding weekend was gorgeous, simply gorgeous...and perfect!!! Although there were a few hiccups along the way, October 13th, 2007 was one of the most beautiful days I have ever seen. From the gorgeous bride and groom to the heartfelt ceremony and stunning reception, nothing can compare. My sister and Ben are truly a perfect match, they could not have been happier on their wedding day. They are blessed with not only great friends and family, but with each other. Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Benjamin and Kristin Livermore.Check out some pictures from the weekend under photo albums on the right. I don't have a lot from the wedding day so, I will include links to some other pictures I have received. Enjoy!!
Allison's Album
Bev's Album
3 comments:
What a Gorgeous Wedding Party! Looks like you guys had a blast! Love the colors!
More beautiful people than I've ever seen at a wedding! Looked like a great day!
Hey Alison! It looked like Kristin had an amazing day--everyone looked beautiful and all the details of the wedding were awesome! Tell her I said congrats and we HAVE to get together soon:)
Post a Comment