Monday, December 8, 2008

Chatterbox

We have a lot to post from the past few weeks, Addy's baptism, the trip to Bloomington/Z-ville, etc. Hopefully we will have time to get all of those together this week. In the mean time, you can watch my digital short entitled "Chatterbox."

Enjoy.

9 comments:

Marcy B. said...

I recognize that burp cloth!!! I tried to watch the video, but it appears it's not available anymore! let us know when it's back up!

Anonymous said...

Can anyone see the video? I can on both the work and home computer - Ali can't others at work cannot. Just wondering if anyone can see it so I can attempt to diagnose the problem.

-Matt

Anonymous said...

I can't see it either....
See you guys soon for Christmas!
Megan

Marcy B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matthews said...

The video should be good to go. Sorry about the delay.

Christine said...

He is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie, so talkative! I love the end when you zoom in on his face... such sparkling eyes!!!

Anonymous said...

i love the video...what a sweetheart! that smile at the end just melts your heart:)

Marcy B. said...

Yeah! I'm so glad that we got it working! Ethan is so cute and he's just waiting to say his first words!