
The stockings are down, the presents opened, dinner is in the oven and the joy of Christmas surrounds. I sit here watching Ethan roll back and forth, playing with toys, old and new and I can't help but think of how grateful I am during this holiday season. While it has been quite a crazy year, I would not change a minute of it for anything. I am blessed to be surrounded by a wonderful family, great friends, the best husband in the world and the sweetest little boy. I am thankful to know some truly amazing people who have been tremendous influences in all aspects of my life. We could not have made it through the past year without each one of you and for that we are so grateful. We wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe, happy and healthy New Year. We look forward to a fabulous 2009 filled with much joy, happiness and maybe even some unexpected surprises. Love to you all!
Photo
courtesy of Nathaniel Edmunds Photography.
1 comment:
This was the most beautiful card we received this year! (sorry to everyone else) Great pics and awesome paper...gotta love NEP!
Post a Comment