Monday, December 22, 2008

Catch-up, Again

Ok, part two. The weekend after Bloomington, we headed up to the lake. I don't think we have been up there since September, so it was long overdue. Winter time at the lake is definitely different, yet some things stay the same. There is always a party to attend, and there are always fishermen in the cove in the morning. The differences are that you have to drive to the party instead of taking the boat, and the fishermen are drilling holes in the ice instead of casting from their boat.

The Harris' and Carlson's hosted a wonderful evening of food and booze mixed in with a little bit of mingling. Ethan was especially fond of Cole's girlfriend Courtney, although I don't think he liked her jeans, and he showed his displeasure as such.

Look here for pictures from the weekend/party.

Maybe the biggest development from the weekend is that I finally joined Facebook. I am still not sure what the heck I am supposed to do on there, but I have about 50 friends as of today. So, find me if you want, be my friend, write on my wall, or whatever it is you do in the Facebook world.

No comments: