I am going to keep this post short because I need to get out of the hospital for a little bit and get something to eat. Today has been a really rough day and I wanted to give everyone an update since I know I mentioned to some of you that Ethan might come home today. Well, he is not and I am beginning to think that he is never coming home and that he loves being in the NICU. As of yesterday, Ethan had gone 4 days without a Brady (his last one was on Saturday). The Dr.'s, along with Matt and I, began preparing for Ethan's homecoming, only to be let down, again. Sure enough, he had a Brady last night around 10:30. I received the call from the Dr. this morning letting me know about this episode so I didn't rush over to the hospital in hopes of bringing him home today. So the countdown begins again for what feels like the 100th time. I know he will be home soon and I know he is in the best place right now...I know, I know. To me, right now, the best place for him is at home!!
Sorry to be a Debbie downer, but like I said, I am having a rough day. I have a couple more albums to post and will do that tonight. I am off to get some lunch and do a little shopping, maybe that will make me feel better!!!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hang in there, guys... I can't imagine how hard this is. Take comfort that you have so many people rooting Ethan on! Our fingers are double crossed...
The Kubiks
Post a Comment