All my free time is being used up by this series. I mean EVERY.SINGLE.OUNCE! I know I am late to the Hunger Games "game," but so glad I decided to jump on the bandwagon. Even though the books would never end up in my Top 10, probably not even my Top 25, they are addictive. Suzanne Collins draws you in and won't let you leave. Her imagery and story telling keeps the pages turning, stressing you out while leaving you longing for more! I started the series last Tuesday and finished the 2nd book last night; I seriously can't put them down. 3rd book is all ready for my train ride home tonight and I can't wait!
Hopefully after I am finished reading I will have more time for blogging! Clearly, life has been busy and we love it! So much to post about though...Valentine's Day, Monster Trucks, Florida, new jobs...the list goes on!
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment