Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Whole Lotta Nothin'

That is what we have been up to!!! I am sorry the blog has been neglected over the past couple of weeks, but we really haven't been doing a whole heck of a lot so, there is not much to report.

The weather has been beautiful so we have been spending a lot of our time outside....walks, the park, working in the yard, hanging out on the drive way, you name it! Ethan absolutely loves being outside and we have definitely taken advantage of a very nice spring so far. The flowers are in bloom and everything is so pretty right now. So glad was escaped April without snow!

Although we haven't had lots of plans on the weekends, we have kept ourselves plenty busy doing things around the house. Matt will give you an update on the yard at some point, but the biggest change is that we moved the double bed out of what will soon be Ethan's big boy room and moved in a twin. I am still in search of the perfect bedding for out big boy, but thanks to my dad and Matt, the bed is all set up! We have been talking to Ethan about his new bed, but have not taken the plunge and actually had him sleep there. I think we are still a month or 2 away from that day. The room just needs some new paint and a few accessories and Ethan will be all set in his new room!

Things are progressing with Baby Hunt #2! I am a little over 19 weeks so our big level 2 ultrasound is coming up on the 14th. We are still planning on not finding out, although I still have this little bit of me way down deep that would love to know. The bump is definitely growing, which is always a good thing and quite fun too! Ethan loves to touch mommy's belly and give the baby a kiss...quite cute, if I do say so myself.

May is going to be a very busy, but fun month....visits from our parents, birthdays, Mother's Day, Baby Livermore's arrival, parties, the lake..the list goes on and on! I am most excited about our little niece or nephew arriving I can hardly stand it! He or she should be here any day now...hurry up, will ya, we are all ready!

I promise to be better about blogging...I was just going through a little lull there, as not much was happening. I still owe you all a post on Easter...we captured some cute pictures of Ethan and Bobby! Oh, and March of Dimes!

No comments: