Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Family Photos

On Sunday we had some family photographs taken by an amazing photographer, Carley Slater. Even though the weather was a bit chilly, we decided to brave the cold and head outside for some shots. I stressed all week about what we were going to wear and where we were going to take pictures, but finally came up with a plan the morning of the shoot. After Carley arrived, we decided to take a different, less matchy-matchy approach and I could not be more thrilled with how the pictures turned out. I am having a hard time deciding which ones I like the best because they are are beautiful!

Carley posted the pictures below on her blog, along with a few others, but you can see them all on her website. I will post all the information below the pictures. If you are ever looking for a great photographer, I highly recommend Carley. She was really enthusiastic and did a great job of working with Ethan and capturing some amazing photos!
To view our additional photographs, go to Carley Kay Photography by clicking here.

Click "Enter Site"
Then "Clients" in the upper left
Password: hunt1206

6 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

What beautiful pictures. You all looked like you were having a wonderful time. You will treasure those shots forever. Thanks for sharing. Aunt Becky

Katy said...

Wonderful pictures...what a beautiful family!

aposeym said...

aww. what a beautiful family you have! hope you are enjoying the christmas season!!

Jillian said...

These are amazing pictures, I love them all!

Susan said...

Those pics are fantastic! You all look great!

Aunt Linda said...

Those are great shots!!

And I do love E's little leather jacket. What a stud!!!