Sunday, August 9, 2009

Leaving On A Jet Plane

The blog will be taking a hiatus for about 10 days as Matt and I are headed to Cinque Terra and Monaco. Matt is returning for work again this year and I decided to tag along again. We will be meeting my sister and Ben in Cinque Terra and can't wait! Ethan is with both sets of grandparents and we know will be spoiled to death. Have a great couple of weeks everyone.


One last Ethan fix for all of you though....hanging out at the Glen Ellyn pool!


4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Have such a wonderful trip and can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Diana said...

Have a great trip! I went to Cinque Terra when I studied abroad and it is definitely one of my favorite places I've ever been! Enjoy!

Aunt said...

Matt and Alison, I hope you both have a wonderful trip and I am sure that Ethan is in the best care he could ever get. I look forward to lots of pictures when you get home. Love Aunt Becky

Susan said...

I'm so jealous!! I hope you have a wonderful trip, and I can't wait to read the blog when you get back and post.