Thursday, January 8, 2009

January 8, 1953 and 1977

I wanted to wish a my dad a very Happy Birthday today as well as a very Happy Anniversary to my mom and dad!

Happy Birthday to a wonderful man and someone I have looked up to my entire life. You have impacted every aspect of my last 30 years and for that I can't thank you enough!

Also today my parents celebrate 32 years of an incredible marriage. I know there have been plenty of ups and downs, but they are truly blessed to have one another and compliment each other in so many ways. I am honored to have them as parents and feel so grateful to have such amazing role models in my life.

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary! Can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend!

1 comment:

Marcy B. said...

It seems so rare now that families can stick out marriages and as a young couple, I know how thankful I am for the great role models our parents provide after 30+ years of marriage. It's not all sunshine, but after the dark, there is light! Congrats to your parents!