Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Where Are the Hunts?

Good question. Sorry for the lack of posts, but it seems like we are never home. Actually, I am typing this from Santa Rosa, CA.

The last two weekends have seen us travel to Charlotte and Michigan. We have a bunch of pics that I promise we will get up before the end of this next weekend.

You can read about the Charlotte trip on the Gibson's blog.

Last weekend, Ali, E and I headed to the farm on Friday morning. After a quick stop at Ali's new all-time favorite store - Pottery Barn Outlet - at Birch Run, we made it to the farm in time for dinner with Nanny. We sat around talking and watching the Tigers on Friday night then headed to see Pappy on Saturday morning. Pappy was doing well, although still not walking, and loved seeing Ethan. Pictures are coming.

Saturday afternoon we headed down to Macomb to Andy and Kim's as the next day was Brady's baptism. A nice dinner was had at their house with the kids as well as Chris and Bill. Brady was baptized on Sunday and after a great luncheon at Macaroni Grill, we headed home. Got in around 9pm and I flew to San Fran on Monday at 8am.

Definitely a whirlwind.

The Weasel is coming for a visit tomorrow as she has never seen E outside of the hospital.

I am sure Ali will post more and we will definitely get the pics up soon. I just wanted to let everyone know we are still alive.

3 comments:

olekeif said...

Hello!

I just came across your blog while searching for information about a baby pool online and was hoping you could send me a copy of the spreadsheet with the formulas that you listed back in April? I am setting this up for a coworker and I think your system sounds like a lot of fun! My email address is mkeifer@vt.edu.

Let me know if you could pass this along!

Thanks!
Meghan

Shannon said...

Where did you end up eating?

Matthews said...

ended up at Fish - good stuff - halibut fish and chips. thanks for the recommedations.