Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's Baby Time!

Our good friends Heather and Bob will be heading to the hospital tonight to be induced. I wanted to wish them all the best and let them know we are all thinking of them. We can't wait to meet baby Baby Glynn (and to finally found out what his name is)!!!! Many many best wishes tonight and always!!!
Speaking of babies...I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to all our friends who are expecting in the upcoming months. Enjoy your pregnancy and we can't wait to meet the little ones.
Laura and Matt Gibson
Gina and Tom Les
Jennifer and Sean Connolly
Nicole and Nick Hartman
Sarah and Nathan Dill
Betsy and Chad Felde
Gretchen and Brent Landry
Kim and Andy Doyle
Anna and Mike Garcia
Christine and Nick Rasche
Nichole and Michael Lewis
Katherine and Bryan Bottarelli
Erin and Rob Livermore

1 comment:

Laura said...

good lord, I can't believe all of the people that you know having kids!